Re: 1973 Chevron B-27

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net, ktguchi@io.com
Subject: Re: 1973 Chevron B-27
From: simon@LSIL.COM (Simon Favre)
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 95 13:51:20 PST
There's a Chevron GT in the N. Cal club CSRG. It's owned by Steve
Lawrence. (No, not THAT Steve Lawrence.) ;=) I'm not sure what kind of
car the B-27 is, but you might be able to get some info from him. I
would have to make a few calls to dig up a number. If you want to see
some pictures of his car, check out the thlm* collection on the ftp
site ftp://ftp.team.net/vintage/Images .