NOTE 02/14/96 11:51:11

To: Scott McGibney <aa372@sfn.saskatoon.sk.ca>, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: NOTE 02/14/96 11:51:11
From: "JIM MONTOURE" <OUO1006@deere.com>
Date: 14 Feb 1996 11:51:11 GMT
         Date: 02/14/96
         From: JIM MONTOURE OUO1006  - DACDXX21
           To:                                              INTERNET - DACDXE01
      Subject:

As an aging gearhead, ex-motorcycle racer (when young and stupid) and an
avid sporting car enthusiast, I am interested in learning more about
Vintage Racing.  I've attended the Chicago Historic Race at Road America
the last few years and always find myself drowling over the cars and swearing
to look into Vintage Racing.  When I found this Web sight I figured the
time was right to move.

I'm interested in any and all information pertaining to getting started,
from licenses (if any) to tracks in the area (Milwaukee WI) to cars
for sale (I have a modified road going Porsche 944 and may be interested
in a 356 race car).  Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
Jim M