Re:More vintage race questions

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net, jeh@world.std.com (jim hayes)
Subject: Re:More vintage race questions
From: "HENRY BAHN OF RESD" <hbahn@SMOKE.ESUSDA.GOV>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 1996 11:00:26 +500
Jim:   Yes they do - possibly because the emphasize the "racing"
port of-  vintage racing more than we do.  Did you see that picture
in the new Vintage Motorsport of about a million Elans and other cars
dicing in Germany?  The SVRA guys would throw a fit!

JH Bahn

Most every sports and formula car driver of the 60s was in one of those
monsters at one time or another, esp. those who drove Ford powered cars. Are
there any of these cars in the US racing vintage now? I think the UK has a
bunch!
Regards, Jim

Jim Hayes   Boston, MA USA
www: http://www.fotec.com/jim.htm