Reynard Formula Ford 1976

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Reynard Formula Ford 1976
From: Anitabar5@aol.com
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 1996 21:19:18 -0500
I am in the process of restoring a Reynard Formula Ford 1976.  One of the
first 5 built by Reynard in England.  It is missing the motor , transaxle and
upper rear suspension parts.  If anyone has pictures or drawings/info that
would help
with the rebuilding it will sure help.  I am also interested in vintage
racing this car when I get it back together.  My racing experience is limited
to Solo II  in my Tiger.
I need to know what are the requirements and rules for vintage racing.
 11/9/96                                     Jim Barrett at:
   anitabar5@aol.com