Interior Panels/Garage Clearance

To: "Dunst, Mordecai" <mdunst@smtplink.Coh.ORG>
Subject: Interior Panels/Garage Clearance
From: DACRXL01.RW20232@sswemx00.dx.deere.com
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 10:10:25 -0600
I have a set of interior aluminum panels for sale. They were used in my
TR4 vintage racer. I replaced them with pre-coated stock because I got
tired of polishing the aluminum. They are nicely beaded arounded the
perimeter and could be scuffed with Scotch Brite to avoid the polishing
routine. They were installed with 3/16 pop rivets and are easy to remove
& replace. I think there is 5 pieces for the doors and rear cockpit
area.

Garage Clearance Items: I also have doors (Cheap), an extra hood, blower
motors, etc.  Just ask, I may have it.

Joe   - Cedar Falls, Iowa
rw20232@deere.com
tr3197@aol.com