Elkhart 97

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Elkhart 97
From: DQueen8540@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 14:54:05 -0500
My west coast pilgrimage to RoadAmerica and Mid-Ohio is falling victum to
whatever the hell is going on in the Heartland. The office at Mid-Ohio
confirms that the July weekend after Elkhart Lake , is wide open with no
immediate plans to fill it.
HSR tells me they were unceremoniously booted from the weekend and have no
replacement event planned anywhere else. If SVRA truly pressured HSR out then
why haven't they taken over the weekend ? I'm frustrated ! All I want to do
is race !! Oh well, I feel better now. As a result of this I am looking for
someone to move my car from SanFrancisco to Elkhart in July. Anyone with
space in their trailer who wants to share expenses?
DQ@SF