Re: Elkhart 97

To: DACRXL01.RW20232@tcp30.dx.deere.com
Subject: Re: Elkhart 97
From: DQueen8540@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 23:34:14 -0500
Without question, the most fun anyone can have in July is the two race series
at Seattle and Portland. I've done it three years in a row and I've never
been treated so grandly and had so much fun.
If I dont return this year, it will only be because of the planned return to
Elkhart. It is possible to do all of these, but it is a tight schedule.
Seattle is always the first weekend in July with Portland being the second
and Elkhart the third.
By the way, HSR did not get the Elkhart race yet, Parish tells me it is still
undecided although Marchetti is definitely out!
Don