50th Anniversary Lotus Gathering Atlanta Sept. 98

To: vintage race list <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 50th Anniversary Lotus Gathering Atlanta Sept. 98
From: Chris Smith <zvezdah@ldl.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 19:18:54 -0600
Hi,

Our Lotus chapter, Lotus Ltd. Southeast in conjunction with Lotus Cars
USA is hosting the official 50th anniversary celebration of Lotus Cars
in Atlanta Sept. 98.

This event will be held in conjunction with the HSR event the last
weekend of September. Many events will be held at Road Atlanta and sites
near RA. As planned all the renovations of the track and facilities will
be completed before this event.

We're striving to bring as many historically significant Lotus race cars
to this weekend as possible. I ask that if you have or know of anyone
that has an historic Lotus please contact me. We're considering offering
expense money for some cars.

We hosted the Lotus gathering in 96 in Atlanta, and this promises to be
an exciting event.

Thanks,
Chris Smith
Promotions/Media Director 1998 Lotus 50th Annniversary