Re: TR3 acceptability, was "Datsun 510"

To: DLMAssoc@aol.com
Subject: Re: TR3 acceptability, was "Datsun 510"
From: mike jackson <grand_wazoo@flinet.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 20:26:11 -0800
I've been racing a no history TR3B for over 10 years.  We are making our
own history now!  eagerly accepted by both HSR and SVRA if it is in
stock body trim.  No flares, no slicks etc.  We also have an active
vintage group with the SCCA here in Fla, your note does not say how far
South you are but we'd be glad to have you at Sebring, Moroso, Homestead
and Daytona.  You could easily race 8-10 times a year and never go
further north than Daytona.

There are several others who actively campaign TR3s and TR4s.  As for
too many, take that up with the Porsche 356 guys.  They arrive by the
tractor trailer load at the big vintage races.  I counted nearly 20 of
'em at a race down here in early 97

mike jackson