RE: PV-544 disc brakes

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: PV-544 disc brakes
From: "Rabe, Joachim" <RabeJ@BP.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 1997 02:36:49 -0500
Does anybody know if there has been a front-disc-brake option for the
1964 Mercury Comet Cyclone (similar to the '64 Ford Falcon). I've
struggled with the drums for a couple of seasons and converted the front
end to discs now.

By the way : If anyone is interested what we are doing in Germany try
visit http://www.htwt.de !

Regards

Joachim Rabe