Fwd: Goodyear , etc.

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fwd: Goodyear , etc.
From: JWoesvra@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 1997 11:54:29 -0500 (EST)
---------------------
Forwarded message:
From:   charlieg@mail2.nai.net (Charlie Gibson)
To:     JWoesvra@AOL.com
Date: 97-11-27 10:50:46 EST

At 05:29 PM 11/26/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Flash News!
>
>Since Goodyear has cancelled their F-1 program, they are looking at other
>ways to lose some cash. They will consider making some more sizes available
>in their Vintage Blue Streak series.
>
>If you want another choice, let Charlie Gibson know what you would like to
>see.
>
>Call him at 203-377-7811/ fax at 203-375-5314
>e-mail info@sascosports.com
>
>This is not an add or endorsement, just an opportunity for you to have some
>input.
>
>JW
>
>Thanks for the subscrption information on the vintage racing forum. I'll
subscribe. And thanks for the thoughts on eligible vintage tire sizes for
the SVRA. Goodyear appears to be more interested in helping than before,
after years of my badgering them about getting involved.
I'm not sure they have extra cash to spend, and they have still have
production bottlenecks in Akron, it seems, but if we can find some sizes
that fit the vintage market, they may find a way to produce them somewhere.
Charlie Gibson