Re: West Coast Survey...

To: MHKitchen@aol.com
Subject: Re: West Coast Survey...
From: RodsINTOMG@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 1997 12:10:13 -0500 (EST)
Miles,
First, thanks for posting the CSRG and SCCA vintage events.  I didn't have
the CSRG Sear Point dates, and now I do.  In answer to your survey, let me
begin that I am a new CSRG member and have only three races under my belt, so
I don't know if my opnions weigh much.  My vintage racing goal was(is) to
race about five races a season.  Past calendars for CSRG showed them running
five races a season and looked just right.  Last year there were only four
and I didn't have the car ready for the first race in April and on and so
forth.  I am hoping to participate in the VARA British Extravaganza at
Buttonwillow on March 2-3.  So many races, so little time.

I will proable try to make all of the CSRG events and maybe the Buttonwillow
thing.  I havent raced with SCCA, but I have this perception that they don't
give you much track time for the money.  Is this true?  If I don't
participate in the SCCA events I will be there to observe at least at the
Sears Point weekend.  I may even fold to peer pressure and participate, but
don't plan to at this time.

Rod Schweiger
Red/White "64 MGB
Sebring replica #119