Re: Data Logging

To: Rick Cook <rccook16@voyager.net>
Subject: Re: Data Logging
From: Derek Harling <derek.lola@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 23:14:08 -0400
Hi Rick
There is [or at least used to be] a ceramic sealer which came in about
8oz plastic bottles. Can't remember its name but no doubt usual
race/auto stores will know what I mean.
Much better than Bars Leak. The ceramic hardened to a permanent solid.
You then flushed the cooling system after 24 hrs or one track session.
It saved me one race weekend years ago when Bars Leak couldn't.

Derek.