Re: Data Logging

To: Mike & Jaye Rosen <mra@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: Data Logging
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 16:13:52 -0400
Being of Celtic ancestry, I personally have a scale model of Stonehenge that
I use to time laps based on the solar equinox.  When I use it in the car it
gets a bit tricky since I can only get accurate solar sightings when the car
is pointing due East...and it only works at sunrise, which makes me
unpopular with some less vintage-critical members of the paddock community
(race engines at dawn, and all that)

Actually, since we had Frank Costin (FC) and Mike Costin (MC) doing on-board
data acquisition in the 1950's, what could possibly be wrong with their
younger brother (PC) doing data acquisition today?

Brian