RE: SCCA Laguna Race

To: "'CLCSF@aol.com'" <CLCSF@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: SCCA Laguna Race
From: SOLOW GREG <gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 13:03:29 -0700
I understand that the DB limit wil be the same as last year, 103 for the =
loudest classes that run in the middle of the day , 101 for the =
intermediate groups and 99 for the  nearly "street stock" group that =
runs first in the morning.  By the way, I ran the SCCA Vintage Event at =
Thunderhill in June.  It was a GREAT! event.  There were NO "incidents" =
all weekend, and the Enduro was real fun. =20
   Before running my first SCCA  Vintage event, I had a great deal of =
trepidation and concern about the safety of my car.  I was concerned =
that the level and intensity of the competition .  I was also concerned =
about the "attitude" that would prevail concerning driver behavior. =
THANKFULLY ALL OF MY FEARS WERE NEEDLESS!  The SCCA Vintage program is =
excellent!  I encourage everyone to enter their events and support their =
program.  If we don't, it will probably go away.=20
    This year they have 2 events left,  Laguna Seca in Oct., and on the =
Nov. 3'rd weekend,  which is the Pacific Coast Road Racing =
Championships,  Vintage has 3 separate race groups along with the =
"modern" SCCA racing program.
   Lets support their program!
                           Greg Solow  aka Gregmogdoc