Re: Planning a trip to Egland-Help

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Planning a trip to Egland-Help
From: John Robinson <john@jr-and-assoc.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 23:56:45 +0100
In article <Pine.PMDF.3.95.980924133130.541111693B-
100000@desire.wright.edu>, lweinstein@desire.wright.edu writes
>I'm planning a trip for two weeks to England next year. Should be
>sopmewhere between last 2 weeks of August and first 2 weeks of September.
>Can anyone recommend any events during that time that I should try to
>attend. Interesting museums? Tours?

The obvious museum is the Donnington Collection.  Dates for 1999 race
meetings are few and far between at this time of the year.   I'll try to
remember to forward any interesting dates to you as and when they are
released.  Feel free to remind me nearer the dates if you hear nothing!

--
   |                 Historic Formula Vee and Super Vee                |
   |                           Classic FF2000                          |