Re: Planning a trip to Egland-Help

To: <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Planning a trip to Egland-Help
From: "Graeme Sutherland" <graeme@pixelfusion.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 08:57:11 +0100
+ I'm planning a trip for two weeks to England next year. Should be
+ somewhere between last 2 weeks of August and first 2 weeks of September.
+ Can anyone recommend any events during that time that I should try to
+ attend. Interesting museums? Tours?

    I forgot to mention the Keswick "Cars of the Stars" museum, which
contains a large number of ex-film and TV cars, including:

    A couple of Batmobiles (one from a film, and one from the TV series)
    The Back to the Future DeLorean
    KITT from Knight Rider
    Mad Max's Interceptor
    Several of James Bond's cars (DB5s, Lotus Esprit submarine)
    Chitty Chitty Bang-Bang
    ... etc.

        Graeme