Re: ITD / Vintage Midget

To: <JWoesvra@aol.com>, <S800Racer@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: ITD / Vintage Midget
From: "Kendall F Jones" <mrjones2@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 11:01:04 -0600
Bwa hahahaha!

Thanks for the rules, I'm printing them out right now.

So, you guys have a dress code or something??

Kendall "backward cap" Jones

As a side note, I did have a 61 year old co-driver for this years solo2
season.  He routinely kicked my butt for most of the season (in my own car
no less!)

owner-vintage-race@autox.team.net; vintage-race@autox.team.net;
beeline@iline.com; ric_bergstrom@juno.com; mikeg@vicnet.net.au;
mgs@autox.team.net; Ccanepa50@aol.com; brian@uunet.ca