Re: Winkelmann's Stories

To: MHKitchen@aol.com
Subject: Re: Winkelmann's Stories
From: Simon Favre <simon@mondes.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 1998 09:14:22 -0700
I saw the party pics. Bob didn't look quite as smashed at the track...

My helper and I were pushing the car around in the paddock, backing it
towards Winkelmann. He gets this big grin on his face and points at the
exposed back of the car. "I know that car!" he says.  He was playing
with a digital camera and took a few shots. It has a tilt-screen LCD
viewfinder. He said it's great for sneaking pictures of waitresses. ;=)

Did I spell it right this time?