Re: HSR Daytona

To: Rick Cook <rccook16@voyager.net>
Subject: Re: HSR Daytona
From: "John A. Rollins" <nobozos@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 1998 20:47:22 -0700
Rick/Jeff/all:

If this year's schedule is the same as last year's, Thursday is an
"orientation" day when you will receive the procedures to be used for
the weekend during a chalk talk (passing on the banking should be done
on the right...) and other words of wisdom from Hurley Haywood and Joe
Pendergast.  Following the chalk-talk, the groups go out on the track in
"orientation" sessions (slightly reduced speed - play nice) before being
set loose for open practice sessions.  Also, Daytona controls the track
firmly so plan on being out of the infield on time - lest they unleash
the hounds before you reach the safety of your tow vehicle...

*8o)