Re: HSR Daytona

To: Jeff Snook <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Subject: Re: HSR Daytona
From: Susan <alfasun@esslink.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 17:36:05 -0400
Jeff Snook wrote:

> Dear Fellow Racers,
>
> I am just about ready to sign up for Daytona.  I have not been
> there before and don't know about the garage spaces they offer
> versus the open paddock area.  Any input would be helpful.
>
> I will be running my Triumph TR3A providing the gearbox gets
> repaired in time.
>
> Who is going to be there?  Any FOT members?
>
> Vroom, vroom..........
>
> Jeff Snook
> Battle of Britain Racing

I think the garages will go fast...
The weekend was fantastic last year, wouldn't miss it
Schedule will be same as last year, mandatory Thurs. orientation (even
for those that ran last year) then races Fri-Sun. Great parties, Daytona
USA, Square A, etc. (- also awards party got over fairly early on Sun.)
Brumos/Klub Spt. to sponsor Sat. party this year @ Holiday Inn.
see you there...
Susan & Alfas