Healey Wings Neon Winner!

To: british-cars@Autox.Team.Net, healeys-digest@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: Healey Wings Neon Winner!
From: Jaral48462@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 21:16:45 EDT
I've just started updating my Web Site for the South East Michigan AHC.

 <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/jaral48462/index.html";>SEMAHC Home Page</A>

http://members.aol.com/jaral48462/index.html

There are three items that may be of interest to some of you.

1.  I've posted 9 pictures of the Healey in the Lake which happened at
Conclave 98

2.  I've posted the winner of the Healey Wings Neon Sign.

3.  To satisfy those that missed out on the DMH Commemorative Grille Badge the
last time around we have placed another order and will have them for sale
again.  Because I sold so many on the Internet, we didn't have many to sell at
Conclave.  Many of the registrants were disappointed at not having an
opportunity to buy them.  To satisfy them and others that have contacted us,
asking about their availability we are placing one last order.  If you have an
interest in obtaining one you will find an order blank on the SEMAHC Home
Page.

All of you have a great Fall and check in at my home page from time to time.
I'll try to keep it interesting.

Ron Mitchell
SEMAHC Home Page Webmaster
Editor:  Wheel Spin