Re: Grand Prix Legends

To: DWhitesdJr@aol.com
Subject: Re: Grand Prix Legends
From: Jim Hayes <hayes@mediaone.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 21:25:45 -0400
I visited a friend working on this program about 2 years ago. YOu should
have seen this place! Racecar models, posters,reak parts (hoods, wheels,
etc.) EVERYEHERE. They rely on physics and math to make the programs
realistic. They actually mapped NASCAR tracks with a laser to get
reaistic track data for the stockcar program. And worked with several
teams to TRADE data!
Jim