RE: Who is best source of SVRA &/or SUMMIT POINT INFO?

To: "'Richard L. Bergstrom'" <ric_bergstrom@juno.com>,
Subject: RE: Who is best source of SVRA &/or SUMMIT POINT INFO?
From: "Gerald Brazil" <gerrybraz@voyager.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 09:06:33 -0500
Brian knows whereof he speaks. I am selling a well prepared car for a LOT
less than I have in it. That is just a fact of life. I restored and prepared
the car when the market on vintage race cars was higher and also, I've had 6
years of fun with it. If somebody were to buy a car in the same condition
today as I started with, it would cost even more.

There is one other thing to remember. Even if you buy a car that was raced
successfully last weekend, it is not "race ready" for you. There are many
things that you will have to change before the car is right for you. Seats,
pedals, belts instrument locations etc. It will be at least a year and
several thousand more dollars before you are really ready to race it.

GJB