Re: Who is best source of SVRA &/or SUMMIT POINT INFO?

To: gerrybraz@voyager.net, vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Who is best source of SVRA &/or SUMMIT POINT INFO?
From: ric_bergstrom@juno.com (Richard L. Bergstrom)
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 11:31:22 -0500
Great advice about the fit issues.  I sat in the car this weekend and
would have to move the seat and get a smaller wheel or raise the steering
column.  Owner says it is an easy job...thats why I am going to suggest
WE do it after I buy it before I take it home.

"several thousand dollars"...that is all it is going to cost me...what
else should I budget for?

Ric Bergstrom,  Richmond,  VA  73-74 Midget

Central Virginia MG Classics  WWW.CENTRALVAMG.COM
RICHMOND BRITISH CAR DAYS ---September 18th and 19th, 1999
Send me your snail mail and I'll get you on the mailing list.