Early Dashboard Wanted

To: 912@porschelist.org
Subject: Early Dashboard Wanted
From: thomkuby@ridgecrest.ca.us (Thom Kuby)
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 12:13:05 -0800
Greetings,

For my vintage racer/pretty car '68 912 coupe:

Does anyone have a decent, CRACK-FREE dashboard they don't need?
I'm looking for either a (pretty damn rare) '68 two piece, or a later (and
I guess more generic) '69-7xx one piece...it's gotta be a good
one...otherwise I really don't want to mess with it.  I have a passable
dashboard now, but I'm hoping I can do a little better...

Does anyone know if the earlier boards ('65-'67) will fit the '68?
I was told the later one ('69-7xx) will fit...this true?
The glass is currently out of the car, so I can make whatever mods
necessary to get the candidate to fit...

A board re-done by "Just Dashes" would be acceptable too...I understand
they do real nice work.

Anyone? any leads? ideas?
At any rate, thanks.

Cheers