Re: Boom

To: Scott Paceley <spaceley@uiuc.edu>
Subject: Re: Boom
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 09:15:42 -0600 (CST)
On Mon, 4 Jan 1999, Scott Paceley wrote:

> I offer this without editorial comment:
>
> The Moline Dispatch -- Headline Tuesday December 29, 1998: "Garage Gone
> in Flash"
>
> "Brad Gustafson is lucky to be alive....
>
> ....Silvis police allege that the three men stole the propane tank from
> a neighbor's gas grill and were inhaling fumes inside Mr. Gustafson's
> mint-condition Chevrolet Caprice.... According to Silvis police, a
> cigarette Mr. Gustafson allegedly lit triggered the explosion"
>
> -- story accompanied by picture of Mr. Gustafson with bandaged hands.

        "...The level of intelligence in the world is constant...
        The problem is, the population keeps expanding..."

                                        Twain

        Hope your holiday was a good one... If the weather cooperates
        I can get rid of some avoir dupois I gathered over my vacation...

        My people will call your people... They'll do lunch...

                                                Anon

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois