FERARRI 250-GTO ILLUSION

To: "VINTAGE RACING ENTIRE LIST" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: FERARRI 250-GTO ILLUSION
From: "mymaryb" <mymaryb@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 08:20:14 -0500
Good Day, Vintage Racers,

I used to race, and own a car that needs a new home. It has SCCA
homoligation papers as an "A" Sports Racer.  Since winning the SCCA CENDIV
Regional ASR Championship in 1991 it has been laid up. Earlier, it also
finished second in two SARRC Championships. It looks so much like a Ferrari
250 GTO, that even afficiandos can't tell the difference. Power is by a full
race Bow Tie (roller everything) small block. Florida registered, and street
legal. Located Miami.

EMAIL me a request for .jpg pictures and other inquirIes to:

Joel Jacobs,
SCCA #: 11 R - 8051

mymaryb@msn.com