Re: Roller rockers, HMSA etc

To: tmatycho@ix.netcom.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Roller rockers, HMSA etc
From: MHKitchen@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 20:46:34 EST
Tom;

Well said....don't get me started....I'll leave it with the fact that I agree
that HMSA, while purported to be the most strict.....is neither strict nor
fair in how it has conducted itself on many occasions.  But then its always
been one man's personal show, and NOT a club dedicated to the interests of the
membership.

Now for some possible good news.  It was recently announced that Cris
Vandegrif (former administrator for VARA) has been hired as General Manager of
HMSA.  From what I know, Cris is one of the GOOD GUYS, and maybe some of that
will rub off on Steve.....lets hope so..............who knows, maybe I'll even
think about trying to enter one of their events sometime (i may have to use an
assumed name.....)

Myles