Re: Roller rockers, etc

To: aramm@concentric.net
Subject: Re: Roller rockers, etc
From: "Edwin Smith" <EHSMITH@us.oracle.com>
Date: 20 Jan 99 08:39:25 -0800
--=_ORCL_12358775_0_0

Andy,  I think the bottom line issue is that safety, reliability improvement=
s are generally ok as long as they don't significantly impact performance...=
....it gets a bit grey some times but big brakes, roller rockers(in most app=
lications), some suspension component upgrades yield measureable performance=
 enhancement, more so than reliability......some balance is necessary but I =
think what most of us are complaining about isn't the use of synthetic oil, =
rather larger displacement, bigger brakes, roller rockers for significantly =
higher rpm and hp, etc........
Ted Smith
Director of Staffing, Oracle Support Services
Phone:650 506 6553
Fax:650 506 7603

--=_ORCL_12358775_0_0