Re: Re: Roll Cages

To: derek.lola@sympatico.ca
Subject: Re: Re: Roll Cages
From: S800Racer@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 14:18:37 EST
In a message dated 1/21/99 1:59:27 PM, derek.lola@sympatico.ca wrote:

<<> <<But hey, because I'm a Metallurgical Engineer, I worry about how
> my welds and other metal parts more than the average guy :).  Some call it
> paranoia!>>
>
>         I would have thought that no one trained in metallurgy would take up
racing a
> 30+ year old car!  If I knew as much as a metallurgical engineer, I'd
probably
> sell my car tomorrow.

By the same logic lawyers would know the potential liability risks were
too high. Right?>>

        Good point, Derek.  I think the common denominator must be that the
vintage
race weekend is where we all enjoy putting our day jobs as far out of mind as
possible.

        Douglas J. Meis - "Attorney at Speed"