Re[2]: Rocker Arm Ratio

To: <brian@uunet.ca>, <simon@mondes.com>
Subject: Re[2]: Rocker Arm Ratio
From: jim_mcclure@brooks.com
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 15:13:21 -0500
     For a first year in vintage racing, I'd just build with off-the-shelf
     stuff.  First year is going to be a learning process; limit the number
     of variables you throw into the soup.  You'll also need any extra $$
     for all of the things that break the first year.  With a new car, I
     was happy to finish races the first year; lots of sorting out what
     seemed to be very simple systems & components.  Good Luck.

     Jim McClure
     Northern California