Re: Fuel Cell/Safety switch Help

To: twobees@sprynet.com, owner-vintage-race@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Fuel Cell/Safety switch Help
From: PaceCars@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 23:25:25 EST
I strongly recommend that you mount the switch where you can get to it when
you are strapped in the car. It is very easy to forget when you are getting in
the car, and if you don't have a crew with you, there is no one to turn it on.
The time to discover this is not as the announcer is calling 3 mintues to
grid...
Harold Pace