Fire Systems:

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Fire Systems:
From: CooperS66@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 17:45:44 EST
Hey Guys and gals:

A quick question.  I've just acquired a 5 lbs mechanical fire system for my 66
Cooper S.  The system comes with enough tubing and nozzels for two placements.
The directions are pretty weak.  I was thinking about putting one nozzel into
the engine compartment, pointing at the carb, and one into the cockpit pointed
at me, the driver.  I've seen some systems with a three nozzel setup allowing
for placement of the third at the fuel cell.

Question, will a 5 lb system have enough juice for all three?  If not, is the
carb/driver setup the most effective.

tim