Re: your mail

To: Jim Hill <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>
Subject: Re: your mail
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 07:30:02 -0600 (CST)
On Tue, 2 Mar 1999, Jim Hill wrote:

> I have three boxes of racecar parts that I need to have sent from a small
> town in Iowa to Wisconsin.
>
> Unfortunately, they're too big for UPS. They don't weigh all that much, but
> the boxes are about 4' square by 1' deep.
>
> Any suggestions as to who I can contact for shipment?
>
> Jim Hill
> Madison WI

        Do you have a local trucking company that has runs near to where
        you want these parts to go? You may also want to try home movers.
        For Starters

        You will probably need some one where these parts are going to go
        to a "local" depot to pick them up

        When I had my TR4's undertub shipped from California to Central
        Illinois it was crated in CA sent by rail, then trucked to my
        door. It was a rather large crate. Crating and shipping cost $300
        in 1985. I'm sure you can find someone in your neighborhood to do
        the job.

        Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois