Re: Sand cast Webers and allthese oil leakers at Mid-OH!

To: Vintage Race <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sand cast Webers and allthese oil leakers at Mid-OH!
From: Simon Favre <simon@mondes.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 1999 16:48:18 -0800
Why do you think the Italians wanted to license it so badly? All that
Russian steel rusting away on the loading docks. At least with the
British self-lubricating feature, the Factory Rust wouldn't show up
until about a week after the car was purchased. The Factory Rust was
also a feature designed to produce a steady stream of new car buyers
in the captive Italian market. ;=)