Fwd: re : How others see us

To: Vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: re : How others see us
From: DWhitesdJr@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 11:04:54 EST

--part0_921168295_boundary

From: DWhitesdJr@aol.com
To: RodsINTOMG@aol.com
Subject: Re: re : How others see us
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 09:19:20 EST

In a message dated 3/10/99 10:43:22 PM Central Standard Time,
RodsINTOMG@aol.com writes:

<< Okay, what is the porcupine joke?  I'm sure someone out there will tell me.

The difference between a Porsche and a porcupine is that with the Porsche, the
prick is on the inside.

PS -- So as not to offend just the Porsche drivers, I have heard the joke told
with regard to BMWs and Ferraris (but NEVER Loti or other proper British
cars).   ;-)

PSS -- Could it be that the joke is never told about British cars because they
figure that anyone dumb enough to use Lucas parts wouldn't have the mental
capacity to understand the joke?  ;-) ;-)

--part0_921168295_boundary--