Insurance...

To: "Vintage race (E-mail)" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Insurance...
From: "Gerald Brazil" <gerrybraz@voyager.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 10:47:28 -0400
Sorry to revisit a topic that got a lot of action a month or so ago, but I
emptied my Inbox and of course, now I need it.

Who besides Parish offers "off-track" insurance for race cars? They have a
minimum and the result is I have to pay the same for one car as when I had
two. (You say, a good excuse for having more cars or more expensive cars?)
I'd like to see if somebody doesn't have the minimum.

No need to bother the whole list with it, just send it to me.

GJB