Re: Sebring SCCA in Oct/Nov?

To: "Brian Evans" <brian@uunet.ca>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sebring SCCA in Oct/Nov?
From: "Pete Towell" <rtowell@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 21:27:32 -0400
My schedule shows the following events in Florida during that time frame:

30-31 Oct - Sebring/Long course (SCCA)
28-31 Oct - Moroso - Halloween Spookfest (SVRA)
4-7 Nov - Daytona - Brumos Daytona Continental Historics (HSR)
20-21 Nov - Homestead (SCCA)
27-28 Nov Sebring/Long course (SCCA)

Hope this helps ... hope to see you at one of these events.