Re: Sebring SCCA in Oct/Nov?

To: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Subject: Re: Sebring SCCA in Oct/Nov?
From: "John A. Rollins" <nobozos@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 05:41:20 -0700
Brian:

The dates for Florida SCCA Vintage races are October 30-31 at Sebring,
using the 12-hour course.  I believe that is the same weekend as SVRA at
Moroso in WPB.  After that, the next SCCA Vintage race isn't until
November 20-21 at the Homestead facility.  Complete schedule is
maintained off my website at http://www.netcom.com/~nobozos/

Hope to see you in October!

*8o)

John A. Rollins, Vintage Race Coordinator
Florida Region, SCCA