Re: SU Needles

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SU Needles
From: "Jim & Ann Brown" <thebrowns@pdq.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 15:33:13 -0500
JH,

I would recommend that you go to the source to obtain SU needles:

    Burlen Fuel Systems Ltd.
    Spitfire House
    Castle Road
    Salisbury
    Wiltshire  SP1 3SA
    England
        E-mail:  info@burlen.co.uk
        Tel:  (01722) 412500
        Fax: (01722) 334221

I have received needles 'Stateside within a week, ordering with a credit
card and shipment by air mail.

While your current needles may be colored "dirty steel," the odds are that
if you remove them you will see their designation stamped on the upper shank
of the needle.

Cheers,

Jim Brown
Houston