Re: Vintage videos

To: MYB1GDOG@aol.com
Subject: Re: Vintage videos
From: magee <Michael_Gee@bc.sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 14:14:37 -0700
Hi,
Thanks for your inquiry.  The videos I have put together show racing at
Westwood during the 60s, 70s, and 80s.  Of course, there were lots of TransAm
cars at the track during the regular season.  My video #5 is the best one to
see the TransAm contestants.  However, I don't have any specific footage of the
69-70 Ford Boss 302 Trans Am racing programs.  I suppose most of the racing
programs would have taken place in the U.S., and I don't have any information
on where to find footage.  You might get some response from the vintage racing
group list which I'll cc this note to.
Cheers,
Mike