Re: Laguna Seca

To: larry gallo <agallo@pcfl.net>
Subject: Re: Laguna Seca
From: Rick Snover <rsnover@toyshop-resto.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 16:11:55 -0700
I'll be up there attending a software conference in Monterey this weekend.
I'm flying in on Friday, around noon, and staying until Tuesday night.
Wish I could stick around for the Historics, but have to come home and get
back to work.  I'm planning to go out to the track on Saturday morning
(I'll be the one without a racecar) to chat with the HMSA folks about
racing my Sprite with them someday, and maybe see about joining any evening
festivities that might be going on.  Drop me a note if you want to try to
get together.