Re: synthetic oil results

To: vinttr4@geneseo.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: synthetic oil results
From: MHKitchen@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 17:45:23 EDT
One more tidbit for this discussion..

How about this approach:...

Based on the Prolong Synthetic oil infomercial, I'd suggest not running ANY
oil all season.  The cost of the oil would be down dramatically, and if it
performs like it did for them running a Viper flat out around Willow Springs,
you shouldn't have ANY problems????

You'd also save on filters....hell, you could even remove the pan, pump,
windage tray and wipers to save on weight......

Hmmmm, i'm starting to believe my own bullshit....this is bad...

Myles H. Kitchen
1965 Lotus (better check my oil) Cortina Mk1 #128