Re: Coventry Climax engines

To: "Dr G W Owen" <ensgwo@bath.ac.uk>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Coventry Climax engines
From: "Tony Clark" <lotus.tony@airmail.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 16:36:14 -0500
Someone has called to my attention that Coventry Climax Engines, after
several transactions, was purchased by the Horstman group in 1990 and moved
to Dr Owens city of BATH!    I suppose that is what inspired his inquiry but
I'm sure that several of us on the list would be fascinated to find out if
anything from the Coventry Climax that we know continues to exist within
Horstman.

Tony Clark - Sherman, TEXAS
lotus.tony@airmail.net