Lola For Sale

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Lola For Sale
From: Jim Isbell <mfalcon@pyramid3.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 11:03:02 -0500
Well, before I crack mine up....not that its so valuable.....I am going to
sell it.

I have a Lola T540 that was originally a FF but is now set up as a Super V
with an 1800CC water cooled VW engine with 4 weber DC0E carbs and it runs
Great.  There is also a virtually complete Ford engine in the deal so it
could once again be a FF.  I say virtually complete because I am sure that
if I said complete there would be something missing. The car was once raced
as Formula Atlantic so there is a wing and aerodynamic body parts included
in the deal and an open trailer that was made just for this car. There are
two sets of wheels and lots of used slicks and a set of rain tires.

It was last raced (by me) three years ago and was running fine and was in
good condition when I parked it in the garage on jack stands.  The seat
belt is probably out of date now and the fuel cell is probably aging to
where it should be replaced.  I will throw in a fire suit, helmet, and
nomex socks to someone who makes a really fine offer.

I have no idea what its worth but would be interested in hearing from
anyone who has an idea or who wants to make an offer.