Re: Historics comment & request

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Historics comment & request
From: "Tony Clark" <lotus.tony@airmail.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 12:27:29 -0500
From: <DWhitesdJr@aol.com>

> Which leads to the request.  I did not see the tape of the incident
because
> my cable company decided to do maintenance on my line this weekend.  Does
> anyone have a tape of the Saturday and Sunday live broadcasts of the
Monterey
> Historics they would sell, loan or copy for me?

Interested listers:

It has come to me that "Fox Sports" will carry the Monterey Historics this
weekend.  My informant picked up the information from his "Speedvision"
coverage of the event.  I have not verified this and have no idea if they
intend to cover the entire event or just select races.  Also , everyone
should be aware that there are separate divisions of "Fox" and coverage may
vary . . Check your local  .  .  .  .

Tony Clark - Sherman, TEXAS
lotus.tony@airmail.net