SVRA Blue/Gray Challenge - Trip Report

To: "Vintage Race List" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: SVRA Blue/Gray Challenge - Trip Report
From: "Vaughn Rockney" <vintagegarage@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 21:44:02 -0400
Listers,
  I posted the trip report from the SVRA Sixth Annual Blue / Gray Challenge
at Summit point at:

http://www.vintagegarage.com

  Go to 1999 Race Reports, and follow the link to the Blue/Gray report.

  Since I spent most of the weekend under the car, instead of in it, this
report isn't as complete as usual.  I have nothing from Sunday, and no
results from the features.  However, there are photos of Nick England, Lance
Smith, John Hamilton, Bob Williams, William Harding's car, Claire Schueler,
three of the five Mallocks, Sandy McCarthy and Linda Pierce, two grid shots.
John Hamilton won a prestigious Vintage Garage "Car of the Meet" award for
his Volvo PV 544, as did William Harding for his SAAB 93.

  It was another great SVRA event.  If you missed it, you missed a real good
time and super hospitality.. safe, fair, fun.

Vaughn