Hillclimb pics

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>, <alfaracing@onelist.com>
Subject: Hillclimb pics
From: "Steve Schaeffer" <borrani@att.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 00:23:02 -0700
For all those patient enough, I believe I've fixed the issue where Netscape
browsers and some Macs weren't able to view the pictures I put up yesterday,
my sincere apologies.  I've had to do some tuning of a different sort but I
think I've got it.

So, for those who tried yesterday and were unsuccessful, please give it a go
once again.  New and Improved!!  Double your money back if it doesn't work
correctly!!

http://www.luxline.com/turner/hillclimb.htm

Things like this happen when you're in a hurry...  and it's LATE!!

Regards,

Steve Schaeffer
Seattle, WA
'67 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GT Veloce
Italian lesson #1
i's and e's make c's and g's soft ( ciao, cello, giuliani...)
h's make c's and g's hard (chianti, spaghetti)