Re: Thom's mystery car

To: "Greg Solow" <gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>, "Hank Beck" <hbeck@cdc.net>,
Subject: Re: Thom's mystery car
From: "David Bondon" <david.bondon@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 09:04:42 -0500
I agree with Greg. The car has drum brakes all around, small diameter
exhaust which comes out of the engine down low suggesting a stock motor.
Front end looks like an AC Ace grill. A key might be the bumperettes which
are the same front and rear but look like they are turned upside down.

Does anyone recall an original car with those tail lights?

Dave Bondon